- Have You Ever Done a Juice Fast?
- My 10 Day Juice Fast | Day 1 and 2 Update!
- My 10 Day Juice Fast | Day 3 Update (I Love the Mean Green!)
- My 10 Day Juice Fast | Day 4 Update (Cherries From Heaven)
- My 10 Day Juice Fast | Day 5 Update (In Which, I Fall Off The Wagon a Little)
- My 10 Day Juice Fast | Day 6 Update!
- My 10 Day Juice Fast | Day 7 Update (Juicing While Sick)
Day 6 of my 10 Day Juice Fast was much easier for me. If you remember, I fell off the wagon a little on Day 5, and I was determined to make it easy on myself and mostly just go with “tried & true” recipes.
Here is what I drank on Day 5
Lunch – I tweaked the recipe for this from The Thrifty Mama to add more spinach. The result was a yummy juice (despite the color)
2 cups butternut squash, 1 granny smith apple, 1 pear, 2 cups cherries, 3 handfuls spinach
Dinner – I could drink this every day and be very happy!
The Mean Green! 6 kale leaves, 4 stalks of celery, 2 Granny Smith apples, 1 cucumber, 1/2 lemon, piece of ginger.
Day 6 Thoughts: For some reason, I thought it would be no problem to make my sons favorite dinner – Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo. I have a great recipe for it and I was practically drooling as I was making it for dinner. But I was determined to not have another slip-up and resisted. It’s probably for the best, as my recipe is VERY fattening! Oh – and I am down another pound (total weight loss so far – 8 pounds)!
I will be sharing with you my thoughts and what I drank during my my 10 Day Juice Fast and I hope that you find this info helpful!
Please note: nothing that I say in my posts can be considered medical advice. Check with your physician before starting any diet or exercise plan.