Need another idea for your Halloween party or just a treat for your kids? These mini brownie cupcakes can easily be made in to mummies with just a few extra steps and everyone will love them! Icing them to get them to look like mummies is pretty simple. It can be piped using just a sandwich bag as a piping bag, but if you want them to look really great, use a flat piping tip!
To make them, you will need:
- 1 box Brownie Mix + ingredients indicated on box to make the brownies
- 80 Candy eyes (also available at most large craft stores)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups confectioners (powdered) sugar
- 2 tbsp milk
- 40 mini cupcake cup liners
- Mini muffin pan
- Make brownie mix according to directions. You should be able to get 40 brownie cupcakes (brownie bites) out of 1 box mix. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with an electric mixer and add vanilla.
- Mix in the sugar one cup at a time.
- Beat in the milk mixing until fluffy.
- Tranfer icing to the corner of large size zipper bag, try to minimaize trapped air and close. Clip a small piece off the corner to pipe.
- Pipe icing back and forth across the top of each cupcake for wraps.
- Place 2 eyes on each.
And there you have it! Easy to make brownie cupcakes that you can easily make in to spooky mummies that everyone should love!