The playoffs continue tomorrow and if you are looking for a dip to serve at your party (or just to munch on while you are watching the games), look no further than my Buffalo Chicken Dip recipe!
Even when football season is over, this is a great dip to serve all year and an easy way to use up any leftover chicken! It tastes best when served warm so if you are having an all-day party, you can easily keep it warm in your slow cooker!
To make it, you will need:
- 1 Package Cream Cheese Softened.
- 1/2 Cup Hot Sauce (I used FRANK’S Red Hot)
- 1/2 Cup Blue Cheese Dressing (you can also use Ranch Dressing)
- 2 Large boneless skinless cooked chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all of your ingredients.
- Transfer your mixture to a 1 quart baking dish
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Stir and serve with vegetables or crackers.