Cheesy Baked Ravioli Alfredo
This recipe is an incredibly easy way to put dinner on the table in a short amount of time. If you’re on your way home from work and haven’t made plans for dinner, picking up the shortcut ingredients below will make dinner easy; just combine the ingredients and bake!
If you have the time, substitute a homemade alfredo sauce recipe for the prepared version listed in the ingredients below.
- 1 1/2 pounds ravioli (any flavor, ricotta and spinach used in the photo)
- 2 jars prepared alfredo sauce (or make your own alfredo sauce)
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare the ravioli according to the manufacturer’s instructions (most require that it be boiled anywhere from 7 to 14 minutes).
- Spray a casserole with non-stick spray (or butter your casserole dish – my favorite method!)
- Combine the boiled ravioli, alfredo sauce, and half of the shredded mozzarella cheese. Stir to combine.
- Pour in to prepared casserole dish
- Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese over the top of the casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 30-45 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned and the sauce is hot and bubbly.
Do you have a favorite and easy go-to weeknight dinner? Share it in the comments!
You might want to try these other easy dinner ideas:
- Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings Recipe
- Freezer To Crockpot Cooking | Beef Recipes and Instructions
- Copycat Chick Fil'A Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Crockpot Chicken Tacos + More Easy Healthy Recipes