If you still need some ideas for last minute easy kids Christmas cookies recipes, give these a try! Not only should the children love them, but they are easy enough that you can make them together! You will need to melt the butter and sugar together, but the kids will have fun placing the graham crackers as well as arranging the marshmallow and M&M’s for “maximum candy coverage” (at least, if your kids are anything like mine are)
To make them, you will need:
- 18 Graham Crackers
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Cups Mini Marshamllows
- Red & Green M&M’s
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 9X9 Baking Pan with Parchment Paper, leaving enough of an overhang to be able to lift everything out once they are cooled.
- Line Bottom of Pan with Graham Crackers
- In a small pan melt butter and brown sugar over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- After mixture is boiling and becomes smooth remove from heat.
- Pour mixture over graham crackers.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Coat with marshmallows.
- Return pan to oven and allow marshmallows to soften.
- Remove from oven and add M&M’s. Return to the oven and watch carefully so that the marshmallows do not burn. Remove as soon as marshmallows begin to brown.
- Cool completely and then and remove from pan (use the parchment paper to simply lift it out of the pan).
- Cut or break in to pieces and serve
Looking for some more Easy Kids Christmas Cookies Recipes? Try these: