Dollar Tree Coupon Policy Updated for 2014!
Well – that was quick! I just posted this morning that Dollar Tree would now start accepting coupons, but they didn’t have a written policy yet, and they just put one up on the Dollar Tree website! As a reminder, this will be new to the employees at Dollar Tree, so you may want to print out the Dollar Tree coupon policy and keep it with you
Dollar Tree Coupon Policy: GUIDELINES & LIMITATIONS
- We accept Manufacturer Coupons only. We do not accept retail-specific coupons, such as those of Target, Wal-Mart, etc.
- We do not accept photocopies of coupons. Coupons must be intact and not altered or modified in any way.
- Coupons can only be used in stores, must be presented at time of purchase, and cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
- Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, etc.) and be presented prior to the expiration date printed on the coupon.
- We accept only one (1) Manufacturer Coupon per single item purchased.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on a single item, but the coupon value will be reduced to the purchase price of the item.
- We cannot give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase price of the item.
- We accept coupons for over a dollar on multiple items if the coupon amount does not exceed the combined retail price of the items indicated.
- We accept up to four (4) like coupons per household per day.
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free (for example, Buy One Get One Free offers).
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by consumer.
- We reserve the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
- This policy is subject to all local, state, and federal laws and regulations where applicable.
- These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Dollar Tree (Manufacturer and Internet Coupons).
- We accept up to two (2) Internet Coupons per household per day.
- Internet Coupons must be a “Manufacturer Coupon”, have a valid expiration date, and must have a valid remit address for the manufacturer.
- We do not accept Internet Coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements.
- Duplicated (photocopies) Internet Coupons will not be accepted. Each Internet Coupon must have a different serial number.
Most of these are the same sort of guidelines that we see at other stores, but make sure to note that they will NOT accept Free-item coupons or more than 2 Internet Printable coupons per transaction.
I’m really excited that Dollar Tree will be taking coupons. I see many name-brand products there and there should be some good deals! As a reminder, I will be posting the Dollar Tree deals each Saturday or Sunday, starting this weekend!