Want to spend just a few minutes to get a FREE 1-year subscription to Entertainment magazine, Oprah Magazine or InStyle (+ more options)? You can easily get enough points on Recyclebank to get any of these for free in just about 10-15 minutes!
Recyclebank is a site geared towards making the world just a little bit greener. By taking quizzes or spending a minute to learn how you can save water, recycle more, etc, you can quickly earn the points needed to get a free magazine subscription!
1. Sign up for Recyclebank (or log in to your account). You will not get the points unless you are logged in to your account!
2. Click on the “Earn Points” Tab and look at the offers available (make sure that you scroll all the way down to see ALL the offers, not just the featured offers)
3. Take the following quizzes/actions:
- Lipton – 30 points
- EKOCYCLE – 30 points
- Quick Dove Quiz – 5 Points (once you complete this, it will open up another window for an additional Dove Quiz worth 30 more points)
- SC Johnson Green Choices House (August) – 60 points (be sure to click around to find the 2 hidden pledges to get the full 60 points)
- SC Johnson Green Choices House (September) – 50 points (be sure to click around to find the 1 hidden pledge to get the full 50 points)
- SC Johnson Green Choices House (October) – 60 points (be sure to click around to find the 2 hidden pledges to get the full 60 points)
- Think Before You Trash – 25 points
4. If you complete all of these (don’t forget to claim your points at the end of each one), you will have a total of 290 points
5. Head to the “Get Rewards” tab and click on “Free Offers” on the right-hand side
6. You will see that you can get Oprah Magazine or Entertainment Weekly for 250 points…or InStyle for just 244 points! (there are several other 1-year magazine subscriptions available for roughly the same number of points!)
Even if you are already signed up with Recyclebank, chances are you haven’t completed all of these activities. Go to your account and double check and see if you can get a FREE (what I consider) premium magazine subscription!