When I heard that Carter’s was joining the Win Giveaways lineup, I immediately started singing the jingle “If they could just stay little, ’til their Carter’s wear out….”.
With 3 children, Carter’s has been a HUGE part their lives. I honestly think that, for all 3 of my children, I had every stitch of clothing that Kohl’s sold in the Carter’s “Just One Year” collection. The footed sleepers were buttery soft on the rack, and just got softer with each wear. I never had a child complaining/crying/fussing about their clothes like I had with many other brands that were in their drawers (and frankly? those other brands were [very generous] gifts from other people…when I bought clothes for my babies, Carter’s was my first choice!) I was THRILLED when my 3rd child was a girl…..because then I got to buy all those adorable outfits in pink and lavender!
This Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Holiday Season, Carter’s has some AWESOME deals online!
- Shop Online - Save 50% site wide and in stores, and receive FREE shipping on all Carter’s and OshKosh B’Gosh orders of $50 or more, no coupon required.Note: This excludes clearance, bath and body care, Melissa and Doug toys and Carter’s at Home as well as Doorbusters.
- Sign up For Emails - Get Deals in your inbox. Get special promotions delivered right to your inbox every day during the Holiday season. This EMAIL LIST IS SEPARATE from the Carter’s promotional email list. Sign up for this SPECIAL list to receive these seasonal notifications starting 12/1/11.
One of the HOT seasonal items are Carter’s Fleece PJs, Activewear, Cozy Outfits and more. In fact, November is FLEECE MONTH! These are the exact same items that I loved to put on my children…they kept them warm and were SO soft and stylish! If you are shopping for some gifts or just for your own children, you NEED to check these out!
And now Carter’s has given me a $100 Gift Card to give away!
To enter to win (each counts as a separate entry, so leave a separate comment!)
1. Leave a comment letting me know what is one item is on your wish list from Carter’s Holiday Gift Shop
To increase your chances of winning, there are optional entries available for you, which are:
- Subscribe to my feed via Reader or email subscription to get all of the deals that I post and leave a comment that you have subscribed. If you already subscribe (thank you!), leave a separate comment letting me know.
- Follow @mindicherry on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway!
- Like Moms Need To Know and Carter’s on Facebook and tell your friends about the chance to win!
:: Quick Message to Copy and Paste on Twitter or Facebook::
Enter to win the $100 Carters Gift Card giveaway @mindicherry at http://wp.me/pgD6z-cQ7
This giveaway will remain open until November 24, 2011 at 3:00pm (EST) at which time I will pick a winner using the Comment Contest Plugin and notify the winner by email
Visit my fellow Win Giveaways teammates and enter their Giveaways too!
- $5 Dinners
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
- Stretching a Buck
(and don’t forget to check out my other open giveaways!)
Carter’s partnered with bloggers such as me to help promote their holiday deals and products. As part of the program, I received compensation. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products I used. Carter’s believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Carter’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.