Recipe: Hawaiian Quesadillas
recipe and photo courtesy of Lynnea at Lynnea's Recipes.
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 3 oz. thinly sliced ham
- 1 can (8oz) crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a nonstick skillet, place tortilla.
- Spread with 1 teaspoon mayo, top with half of the ham, pineapple, pepper, and cheese.
- Top with second tortilla.
- Cook over medium heat 2-4 minutes, turning once, until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet.
- Repeat to make second quesadilla.
Mindi's Note: I am a HUGE fan of quesadillas, but I had NEVER thought of making them Hawaiian! Thanks so much to Lynnea for this recipe!
Cooking time (duration): 15
Number of servings (yield): 2
Weight Watchers Points Plus Value: 9 Points
Meal type: lunch or dinner
Thanks again to Lynnae of Lynnea's Recipes. Make sure you check out her site, especially her 15 minutes or less recipes!