Did you have a chance to make my Minecraft Pig Pops? They are so easy to make and the kids will love them! Here is another Minecraft Party Food – Minecraft Ghasts Pops make with Snickers!
If you don't like Snickers, you can always make them with any square candy or even with brownies cut in to a square (or bake them in this brownie bites mold). Just make sure to freeze the brownies for at least 30 minutes once they are cut and you have inserted the stick. Otherwise, they will fall apart when you go to coat them with chocolate
- Remove all of the wrappers from the snickers minis.
- Push the pop stick most the way through the Snicker mini, but not all the way. Don't worry if it cracks a little. You can push it back together and it will be cover with the melts.
- Grab a small dish that is safe to use in the microwave. Melt the white candy melts using the directions on the package.
- To coat the Snickers. Use a spoon or the flat side of a butter knife to frost on the melted candy on to the Snickers.
- Give the whole piece a light coating, then place upright in a glass and allow to dry/harden.
- After hardened, give it a second coat just like the first.
- Use another microwavable safe dish to melt just a few chips of the black.
- We will use a toothpick to now paint on the face. On the flattest side of the coated Snickers, paint on a small dash at the bottom center. Then do two small dashes at the top. Leave a little gap between those and the top. Now from those two upper dashes, draw a line straight down from each one, on the end close to the middle. Under those lines, leave a little gap and then paint a small box.
- Take a small amount of the melted white and a dot of the melted black and mix them together. Paint a small line on the inside of the black line that drips down from the eyes.
And that's it! You have a great Minecraft Party Idea, or even just a fun treat to surprise your Minecraft-lover when he or she gets home from school!