Adapted from: Rosemary-Orange Grilled Chicken & Veggies
Summary: a fantabulous light dish with a touch of citrus
- 1 large red onion, cut in to 1-1/2-inch squares
- 2 medium red, green and/or yellow bell peppers, cut into 1-1/2-inch squares
- 1 medium yellow squash, cubed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 30 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray Original, divided
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 4 Tbsp. orange juice
- Spray chicken and vegetables with 15 sprays of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spray, then toss with with rosemary and orange peel. Alternately thread chicken and vegetables on skewers
- . Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are just tender. Arrange chicken and vegetables on serving platter. Spray with remaining 15 Sprays, then drizzle with orange juice.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water at least 30 minutes prior to use.
The original recipe called for just peppers, eggplant and squash. I do NOT like eggplant, but I love grilled onions and tomatoes. Just use your favorite veggies…it's the butter and orange flavors that really make this dish come alive!
Cooking time (duration): 20
Number of servings (yield): 4
Meal type: dinner
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Microformatting by hRecipe.