Need to figure out how to save money for the summer vacation (or just for when the kdis are home all summer and eating you out of house & home)? Savings Nation Workshops have already been launched around the country, teaching people how to live a better life on a budget. Join me (follow me on Twitter) and the other Savings Nation Ambassadors for our first-ever Twitter Party!
When: The #SavingsNation Twitter Party will be held on Thursday, May 24, 2012 at 9:30pm EST/6:30pm PST
Why: To celebrate the launch of Savings Nation Summer workshops, where we’ll show you how to save time and money on food so that you have more available for your Summer vacation!
What: There are several questions we will tweet and discuss. Be sure to use the hash tag #savingsnation AND the hashtag noted in the question to be eligible for a prize.
- What kind of vacation are you planning this Summer? Use #vacation as you share.
- How do you plan meals while traveling? Use #mealtravel to share.
- What is your best money saving travel tip for the Summer? Use #travel as you share.
- The smallest adjustment in the budget can deliver the most amazing result. Share yours! Use #budget in your response.
- How often do you use coupons at the grocery store? Use #coupons in your response.
- What’s your favorite way to save money? Use #savemoney in your reply.
- What has been your most effective TIME saving strategy in the kitchen? Use the word #kitchen when you reply.
- How does the phrase “meal planning” make you feel? Use #mealplanning as you answer.
We’re giving away some awesome prizes, including a $250 grocery gift card and more! I can’t wait to see you on Thursday night! RSVP on this post with your Twitter handle if you can make it!