One of the downfalls of my children getting older is that they “age out” of certain things. Sesame Place was one of my “Bummer Moments” when they got too old for it. One of the reasons is that Sesame Place partners with Easter Seals a few times a year and gives their members/children free run of the place. As a mom of a child with Autism, especially when he was younger and less able to control himself, I appreciated these days when I could take my son to an amusement park, free of judgement from other patrons.
Hennyway – on to the Sesame Place coupon:
RIGHT NOW, the Sesame Place is a winter wonderland complete with shows, sparkling lights, trees and music. Beyond the Christmas classics, you'll also meet all the famous friends: Big Bird, Cookie Monster, and Elmo (to name a few)
EXPERIENCE a truly magical experience–complete with massive trees that twinkle.
- SEE lights and large ornaments–and meet Sesame Street characters.
- EAT traditional Christmas treats.
- ENJOY the most spectacular music and light show of the season at the giant 1-2-3 Christmas Tree!
- RIDE the Sesame Place Furry Express–drive through the Gingerbread Cookie Factory, where you'll see and smell fresh-backed gingerbread, and watch the Twiddlebugs making their famous cookies.
- VISIT Santa's Furry Workshop, where the elves guide you through the workshop (and you'll have a keepsake photo opportunity)
- WATCH the many shows, including: the Neighborhood Street Party Christmas Parade, and Elmo's Christmas Wish Show.
If you want to believe in the MAGIC of Christmas–while you experience all your holiday favorites (music, lights and shows)–this is the holiday experience for you! JOIN US: 100 Sesame Road Langhorne, PA 19047
And, NOW, you can save $5 on a single day Sesame Place admission online – from now until December 31, 2013 when you use the code: Front Gate!