Valentine's Day is coming up and this strawberry white chocolate chip cookies recipe is just so easy to make! It's made with a strawberry cake mix, but you can really use any flavor cake mix and customize it for any holiday. If you want a chocolate white chocolate chip cookies recipe – just swap the strawberry cake mix for Devil's Food cake and you will be good to go!
As always, I strongly advise using parchment paper when baking your cookies. Not only does it help to make cleanup a breeze, it stops the cookies from spreading too much. Almost every time that someone has emailed me that a cookie recipe didn't work out for them, they DID skip the parchment paper. So please use it!
One key to this recipe is to be sure not to overmix your cookies. Once you add the cake mix, stir just until you don't see any dry lumps in your batter. Overmixing your cookies will give you tough cookies!
To make my strawberry white chocolate chip cookies recipe, you will need:
- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix, I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme.
- 1 TSP Baking Powder.
- 2 Eggs.
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips.
Making them is so easy!
First, you are going to whisk together your eggs, vanilla & water.
In a separate bowl, combine your cake mix and baking powder and stir to remove any lumps.
Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
Fold in your white chocolate chips.
Drop by rounded tablespoons on to a parchment-lined cookie sheet and bake!
Scroll down to see the full directions below!
Try these other cookie recipes:
- 1 Strawberry Cake Mix, I used Pillsbury Moist Supreme
- 1 TSP Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ TSP Vanilla
- 2 Cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a Baking Sheet with Parchment Paper (do not skip this step!)
- Whisk eggs, oil and vanilla together in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cake mix and baking powder.
- Add egg mixture to cake mixture and stir all together just until all the ingredients are incorporated. Do not overmix
- Fold in Chocolate Chips.
- Drop round (about 1 Tablespoon) balls onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, being careful to not let them brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before transferring to a wire cooling rack