These white chocolate cheesecake bars are perfect for any occasion and chances are that you already have most of the ingredients in your pantry and refrigerator!
To make them, you will need:
24 Oreo Cookies
1 Stick of Butter Melted
9 oz White Chocolate (I used chips)
2-8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Tsp. Vanilla
1/2-3/4 cup Strawberry Jam (use seedless jam if you can find it)
Making them is easy:
Simply crush up your Oreos and combine them with melted butter to make your crust. Press in to a foil-lined pan (be sure the have some of the foil hang over the sides to make lifting out easy after it is cooked)
Then just mix up your filling, spread it on top of the crust and bake! After it has cooled a bit, just spread the preserves on top of the cheesecake filling and decorate with some melted white chocolate!
Scroll down for complete directions!
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 1 Stick of Butter, Melted
- 9 oz White Chocolate Chips
- 2-8 oz pkgs of Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- ½-3/4 cup Strawberry Jam (use seedless if you can)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Add Oreo Cookies to a Food Processor or place in a ziploc bag to crush them completely.
- Add melted butter to cookie crumbs and combine.
- Press cookie mixture in to prepared pan to make a crust, covering the entire bottom of the pan evenly.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Cream Cheese, Sugar and Vanilla until smooth.
- Melt your chocolate in microwave heating and stirring in 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth. Set aside about ⅛ cup of the melted chocolate
- Add the remaining melted chocolate to the cream cheese mixture.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure to blend well after each addition
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the center of your cheesecake is almost set.
- Let cool for 15 minutes,
- Spread your preserves/jam over the top of your cheesecake (you can microwave the jam for about 15 seconds to help it spread more evenly)
- Drizzle reserved white chocolate over your cheesecake
- Let chill in refrigerator for 4 hours
- Cut in to squares and enjoy!