Spongebob square pants, spongebob square pants…
Ah yes spongebob, you are the most annoying cartoon on the planet, but oh how my children love you! I know your song inside and out, and have probably heard it at least 3,000 times in my life thus far.
Regardless if you have a love or hate relationship with Spongebob, he is a favorite among young and old. With his infectious personality and his hair brain adventures he has a way of keeping the kids entertained for hours.
With Christmas fast approaching we have gathered the ultimate spongebob fanatic gift list. Just enough items are on this list to make your kids feel yellow, square and spongy. Enough to leave your wallet feeling happy.
Spongebob SquarePants 8 Piece Play Set with 8 SpongeBob Figures Featuring Squidward, Sandy Cheeks, Patrick Star… by Banpresto
- Get your child the entire spongebob playset in one fell swoop and under $20 no less! We like it!
SpongeBob SquarePants Cuddle Pillow by Baby Boom
- Night time will never be the same with this sweet cuddly spongebob character. $12.00 is a fair price, and every child should have a cuddle buddy for bedtime.
Sponge Bob Square Pants Night Light by Nickelodeon
- Could he get any more precious? This night light is perfect too keep the sea monsters away for your bikini bottom spongebob fan.
- $9.99 $9.74
- I could not pass this one up, under $10.00, and with these peel and stick wall decals. You can transform your child’s room into a spongebob habitat!
Spongebob Squarepants Metal Dogtag Charm Necklace by SpongeBob SquarePants
- We are all frugal moms here, so how could I say no to a gift under $5.00! I just can't and this spongebob metal dogtag charm is a great stocking stuffer idea!