:: Guest Post Submission Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in guest posting on MomsNeedToKnow.com! I am always interested in receiving well-written and original posts to share with my readers
Before submitting your post for consideration, please note the following guidelines:
- Submission of your guest post does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit Moms Need To Know readers, it has a good chance of being published. What constitutes benefiting the Moms Need To Know readers is the sole discretion of the admins of MNTK.
- Recipes: will likely be published on Moms Need To Cook. No recipes will be accepted for publication without a reasonably good photo of the finished product.
- Do-It-Yourself tips: If you are a blogger, please include a short description of the craft and a link to your original post. Your post must include a (fairly) high-quality photo. If you are a non-blogger, please submit a photo as well as complete step-by-step directions.
- I do not publish Press Releases. If your submission starts with “For Immediate Release” or consists of a standard PR release, I can pretty much guarantee that your post will not be accepted. If you want MNTK to publish your press release, we can provide you with advertising/sponsored posts rates.
- Please limit your post to 500 words or less. (If you aren’t sure what your word count is, Please use the Word Count tool: http://www.wordcounttool.com/ )
- Please make an effort to use correct spelling, grammar and punctuation. Submissions which require excessive editing cannot be accepted.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post. Feel free to include a link to your site.
- Moms Need To Know does not offer monetary compensation for guest posts