A lot of people eat corn from the can or off the cob. There are so many other ways to enjoy corn, in fact the list is really endless! You can create so many unique dishes with corn. I love the summer because the grocery stores around me will have corn for as little as $0.10 per ear! I hope this list inspires you to us corn in recipes in new and interesting ways.
10 Unique Corn Recipes
1. The Best Black Bean & Corn Dip – If you are looking for a good black bean and corn dip, give this one a try! Your friends and family will love it!
2. The Best Corn Bread Recipe – We all need a good corn bread recipe in our collection. This corn bread recipe just might be the one!
3. Avocado Grilled Corn Salad – Salads are a must during the summer months. Sometimes you just need a refreshing salad on a hot summer day. This salad looks like it would be pretty amazing.
4. BBQ Corn with Spicy Butter – If you like a little spice in your food, try out this BBQ corn recipe. You can make it as spicy as you want!
5. Crispy Corn Cakes – This is an interesting recipe that I haven't come across before. I think this one is worth trying out. It's always fun to try out new recipes.
6. Corn on the Grill – If you haven't cooked corn on the grill this recipe will show you how to do it correctly. Corn on the grill has so much flavor and you can get creative with your spices.
7. Corn Salsa – Corn salsa is another one of those recipes you need to have in your collection. A good corn salsa can really win over a crowd of friends and family.
8. Mexican Pot Roast with Corn & Black Beans – A unique twist on a traditional pot roast. It might be a little to heavy for the summer months but definitely worth bookmarking for the cooler months.
9. Grilled Corn Salad – Grilled corn added into a salad! I'm ready to give this recipe a try.
10. Black Bean & Corn Salsa – This is another corn salsa but with black beans added in. It sounds pretty tasty to me.
How do you eat your corn? Do you stick with a traditional recipe or get creative?