Recipe: Cheesy Baked Artichoke Dip
Summary: Lawry's Seasoning gives this warm appetizer just the right “punch”. We prepared this dish as part of a meal that was entirely gluten-free. Adjust the crackers or “dipping items” to your liking!
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tsp. Lawry’s Season Salt pinch of salt 2 12-ounce can artichoke hearts packed in water, well drained, chopped into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup Mexican cheese blend
- French-bread baguette slices, toasted or Gluten Free chips, unsalted crackers or chips or celery for dipping
- Whisk 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Lawry’s seasoning in medium bowl to blend.
- Stir in chopped artichoke hearts. Transfer mixture to 3-cup ramekin.
- Sprinkle dip with 2 tablespoons grated Mexican cheese and paprika.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake dip until heated through, about 25 minutes (about 35 minutes if chilled).
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil until cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve warm with unsalted and/or Gluten-free crackers
Cooking time (duration): 15
Diet (other): Gluten free
Number of servings (yield): 12
Meal type: hors d'oerves