I had the chance to talk to the PR Rep from Cracker Barrel last month when I was at Blissdom and told her what a big fan I was of the Hashbrown Casserole at Cracker Barrel. She was kind enough to send me this recipe!
1 (10 ¾ ounce) can cream of chicken soup
8-ounces Colby cheese, shredded
½ cup onion, chopped
½ cup margarine, melted
½ teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon salt
42 ounces frozen country-style hashbrown potatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375º.
2. In a stand mixer, place soup, cheese, onion, margarine, pepper and salt. Mix on low speed for one minute.
3. Add frozen shredded potatoes. Mix on low speed for one minute.
4. Spray 13” x 9” pan with food release spray.
5. Place entire contents into sprayed pan, loosely spread casserole to fill pan at even level.
6. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
nom nom nom!
Photo courtesy of Yumsugar.com