If you are looking for a nice sweet and savory snack for the Fall, look no further than this Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Popcorn! This is so stinkin' easy to make and I just love the combination of white chocolate and cranberries. Make sure to buy the salted macadamia nuts (if you can handle salt) to get the full effect of the sweet & salty goodness of this recipe!
To make it, you will need:
- 6 cups Freshly Popped Popcorn (use air-popped or pop kernels in coconut oil for the best effect)
- 1 cup White Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup Craisins
- 1 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Spread popcorn on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Heat white chocolate by heating at 50% power for 30 second intervals and stirring until melted.
- Evenly spread white chocolate over popcorn
- Evenly spread craisins over mixture.
- Spread Macadamia nuts over mixture.
- Sprinkle Cinnamon over mixture.
- Allow to set and then break into pieces.