Looking for a special dessert for your 4th of July picnic or party? This recipe looks really neat and something a little out of the ordinary. The fruit and yogurt would be a nice refreshing treat if the day turns out to be a warm one!
Graham Cracker Crumble
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 10 full sized crackers)
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 1- 8oz block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons milk (any fat content)
- 2 cups cool whip, or freshly whipped cream
Fresh berries (strawberries and blueberries shown)
Head over to Glorious Treats for the full recipe!