If you are looking for a fun dessert for your Thanksgiving table, this cranberry cheesecake recipe is for you! It's easy to make, portion-controlled and will just look so cute on any dessert table! Make a few of these as well as a few of my caramel apple cheesecake and set them out on the dessert table and your guests will love having the choice!
To make them, you will need:
- 6 8 oz Mason Jars
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups crushed Graham Crackers
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Jellied Whole Cranberries (or you can use my cranberry sauce recipe and drain any excess juice)
- Lemon peel, for garnish (score the lemon using one of these)
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to the corner a large zippered bag and cut off corner for piping into jars.
- Melt butter and add to crushed graham crackers.
- Place a layer of crushed graham crackers in the bottom of each jar and tamp down.
- Pipe in cheese cake mixture into each jar.
- Gently tap jar to get mixture to settle and level.
- Wipe down any streaks above the level of the mixture with damp paper towel.
- Add a layer of cranberries to each jar.
- Garnish with strips of lemon peel
- Decorate jar
And that’s it! This would be really pretty on your Thanksgiving table or any dinner party in the fall! The tartness of the cranberries combined with the sweetness of the cheesecake makes for a perfect dessert!
Do you have a favorite cranberry cheesecake recipe? Share it in the comments!