I love recipes in a jar - they just look so rustic! This no-bake caramel apple cheesecake recipe is a great recipe to make for a quick weeknight dessert, or when you want to have something different on your holiday table!
- 6 8 oz Mason Jars
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 cups crushed Graham Crackers
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup Apple pie filling (or you could use my Fried Apples Recipe)
- store-bought Caramel topping (or use my apple caramel dip recipe)
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon juice, vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- In a large bowl whip the heavy cream until peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer to the corner a large zippered bag and cut off corner for piping into jars.
- Melt butter and add to crushed graham crackers.
- Place a layer of crushed graham crackers in the bottom of each jar and tamp down.
- Pipe in cheese cake mixture into each jar.
- Gently tap jar to get mixture to settle and level.
- Wipe down any streaks above the level of the mixture with damp paper towel.
- Add a layer of apples to each jar.
- Pipe a small dollop of whipped cream of cheesecake mixture on top and drizzle with caramel topping.
- Decorate jar.
And that's it! This would be really pretty on your Thanksgiving table or any dinner party in the fall!
Do you have a favorite caramel apple cheesecake recipe? Share it in the comments!