Here's a new side dish you might want to add to your Easter table!
- 14 petite red or yellow oval-shaped potatoes (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise $
- 2 tablespoons sweet-hot pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground celery seed (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- Garnishes: fresh dill sprigs, coarsely ground pepper
Head over to My Recipes for the instructions!