As you know, I am a big fan of making freezer to crockpot meals. Well – if you are a Costco shopper, then you need to check out what my friend Erin Chase from 5DollarDinners.com has done. She has come up with 20 gluten-free freezer to crockpot meals from Costco for just $150. That's just $7.50 per meal!
The best part? You can prepare all 20 of these meals and have them in the freezer in about 2 hours!
These would be perfect for back to school. Just get these prepared and in the freezer and you will always have a meal in the freezer that you can just grab and dump in the crockpot for those hectic days.
The prices in her plan are based on Costco pricing and you may already have many of them in your pantry or be able to get some of them cheaper on sale at your local store!
Not worried about gluten-free? She also has created several meal plans based on Costco and Sam's Club pricing!
The meals in her plan (makes 2 of each) are:
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Apples & Rosemary
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chicken Curry
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken & Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sausage, Peppers, Onions
- Slow Cooker Italian Stew Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
Get it here —->>>>> 20 Gluten Free Slow Cooker Freezer Meals from Costco in 2 Hours