These Marbled Easter Eggs made with shaving cream are pretty and you can make them with supplies that you already have on hand! You'll need:
- Wooden or hard boiled eggs
- Shaving cream
- 3 or 4 Different colors of liquid water colors (or food coloring).
- Jelly roll pan or disposable backing tray.
- A paintbrush, un-sharpened pencil or something similar to swirl the colors.
- Cookie cooling rack.
- Cookie sheet or something to go under the cooling rack and catch paint drips.
- Paper towels.
Head over to Tot School for the instructions!