Wendy's Chili is one of those things that you either love or you hate. I happen to like it, although I can count the number of times that I have eaten it by itself on one hand. When I eat it, I am always eating it poured over a salad, with cheese sprinkled on top. It just makes the perfect dressing for salads when you want something good!
The difference between this copycat Wendy's Chili recipe and my other easy chili recipe is that this one involves boiling the beef to remove excess fat after you have browned it. it also has less tomatoes and more beans than most other chili recipes, making for a beefier chili.
To make it, you will need:
- 2 lb Ground Beef
- 2 28 oz Diced Tomatoes in Juice
- 1 16 oz Kidney Beans drained
- 1 15 oz Pinto Beans drained
- 2 small Onion diced
- 1/4 cup Celery diced (2-3 stalks)
- 1/4 cup Bell Pepper diced
- 3 tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 cup Water
Scroll down for the complete directions!
You might want to try these other copycat recipes:
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf recipe
- Copycat Chick Fil A Chicken Sandwich recipe
- Copycat Bonefish Grill Bang Bang Shrimp recipe - Coming Soon!
- Copycat Shamrock Shake recipe