About a year ago, a friend of mine convinced me on the wonderful properties of coconut oil. I was skeptical (especially since Brad still blamed her for that whole "organic salsa incident"), but after a year of using coconut oil, I am a HUGE fan!
So why should you use coconut oil?
- The most amazing hand, foot and cuticle treatment you can ever imagine!
- The winter have your lips chapped? Switch out the Blistex for coconut oil...you won't be sorry!
- and speaking of chapped lips in winter...there is the smell. The smell of coconut in winter is just awesomeness!
- Stove top popcorn popped in coconut oil and then just a dab of melted butter? Pure Heaven!
- Have problems with frizzy hair? Rub a little between your palms and run it through your hair (avoiding the roots) and watch the frizziness be tamed!
- Waterproof eye makeup remover: use a tissue and a quick swipe and you can take it all off
- Cooking: Use 1 cup to 1 cup ratio when replacing other oils/butter in recipes with coconut oil.
- Eggs fried in coconut oil is pure HEAVEN!
- Shave Prep: rub coconut oil on the area to be shaved and enjoy a cleaner shave!
What are some of your uses for coconut oil?