Every winter, people eagerly await the return of the Shamrock Shake at a certain fast-food restaurant….and then get sad when it goes away.
I’m not sure what the big deal is. Yes, it is delicious, creamy and minty, but making a copycat Shamrock Shake is just about one of the easiest recipes that you can make. All you need is a blender!
To make it, you will need:
- 1 pint Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup Half and Half
- 5 drops Mint Extract
- 4 drops Green Food Coloring
- Whipped cream & maraschino cherries (optional)
- Combine ice cream, half and half, mint extract and food coloring in a blender and blend for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Top with whipped cream & maraschino cherry (optional).
You might want to try these other copycat recipes:
- Copycat Chick Fil A Chicken Sandwich Recipe
- Copycat Cracker Barrel Fried Apples Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Lemon Loaf Recipe
Are you a Shamrock Shake Fan? Have you ever made it yourself?