This easy Million Dollar Pie recipe got its name because it was the winner of a Pillsbury Bake Off Pie Contest. You don't have to be a contest winner to impress your friends and family with this easy no bake pie, however. In fact, your family will be begging you to enter this pie in a contest yourself. It is that good!
This Million Dollar Pie recipe has everything you could ever want in a recipe. It is incredibly easy to make, it requires very little time spent in the kitchen, it contains all familiar ingredients without being too common or boring, and most importantly–it is delicious and won't heat up the kitchen! The pineapple and maraschino cherries add a light, sweet and fruity flavor that is perfect for a summer get-together, while the pecans and the ready-made graham cracker crust add that satisfying crunch that makes for a complex, yet perfect summer pie.
You've already impressed your family with the standard easy strawberry pie recipe, and you've even gone out on a limb with a less traditional, but still every bit as delicious easy coconut pie recipe. Now it's time to pull out all the stops for a crowd-pleasing pie that is every bit as impressive as it is delicious.
Prepare this Million Dollar Pie recipe for your next family get-together. Not only can you be sure that you won't accidentally bring the same dish as someone else, but you'll pretty much guarantee rave reviews for the rest of the night. This is one pie your friends and family will be begging you to make again and again!
Scroll down for the complete directions!
You might also want to try these other pie recipes:
- Candy Apple Pie Recipe
- Apple Cranberry Pie In a Jar Recipe
- Mini Lemon Meringue Pie Recipe
- Easy Dark Chocolate Pie Recipe
- 1 prepared graham cracker crusts
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, drained of juices
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup shreddded coconut (sweetened or unsweetened - it is a matter of preference)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 8 oz thawed Cool Whip or frozen whipped topping
- 9 Maraschino Cherries (for garnish)
- In a bowl, combine pineapple, ½ of the pecans, ½ of the coconut, sweetened condensed milk, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Pour mixture evenly in to the crust.
- Sprinkle remaining shredded coconut and pecans on top of the pie
- Top with cherries.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.
- Serve and enjoy!